Scavenger Hunts are easy and popular vacation activities.
You can use hunts to help guests explore your resort, make new friends, and even promote you online!
Today's Scavenger Hunt ideas are all items which are typically found on vacation - make a few different Scavenger Hunts and offer them throughout the week!
Twenty Scavenger Hunt Ideas (suggestions in brackets make challenge harder)
Give your teams a time limit to find as many of these items as possible (20 minutes = 1 minute per item!) - everyone needs to be back in time in order to cash in their points!
- Drink's Coaster
- Straw (specify colour?)
- Towel (specify colour?)
- Piece of fruit
- Cup of sand (if near a beach)
- Bar receipt
- Resort-branded Pen
- Ladies' Magazine (specify language?)
- Cocktail Umbrella (specify colour?)
- Men's XL T-Shirt (could go larger, depending on your guests!)
- Sun Tan Lotion/Sun Screen (specify protection factor?
- Ice Cream Cone (with no Ice Cream in it)
- Flip-Flops (specify shoe size?)
- Travel pillow
- Alarm Clock
- An ice cube (has to still be an ice cube by the time they return for scoring)
- A beer in a Martini Glass
- 3 Coins/Bank Notes from Different Currencies
If you want to make the scores sound more impressive when announcing the results, make each item count for five points. Or split the hunt into items worth different numbers of points - easy items for five points, up to 20 points for the hardest hunts.
Check back for more Scavenger Hunt ideas soon - if you've got any suggestions, post them in the comments!
The VE 🙂