There's no need for you to lose your free time in the sun wracking your brain for good quiz questions! Check back every Wednesday for a brand new 15 question General Knowledge Quiz for you and your guests. You could use this quiz as a hosted event, or print it out with the answers removed for guests to tackle in their own time.
- What brand of car does James Bond drive in Spectre? (1 point) Aston Martin (DB10).
- How many continents end with the letter A? (1 point) Six (Africa, Asia, Australia, Antarctica, North America, South America) - only Europe ends with a different letter.
- A spoonful of what helps the what go down? (2 points) Sugar, Medicine
- What are Pitman and Teeline examples of? (1 point) Shorthand
- What is sound measured in? (1 point) Decibels (dB)
- ATM machines are a common feature of every high street, but what does ATM stand for? (1 point) Automated Teller Machine
- 7-for-7 - Name 7 computer manufacturers. (up to 7 points) Toshiba, Dell, Lenovo, HP, Apple, Acer, Sony, Fujitsu etc.
- 'Follow the yellow brick road' is advice given to Dorothy by which citizens of the Land of Oz? (1 point) The Munchkins
- Who ruled England immediately after Charles I? (1 point) Oliver Cromwell
- How many seasons are there each year in the Philippines? (1 point) Two - Wet Season (June to November) and Dry Season (December to May)
- Which famous artist is famous for his cut outs? (1 point) Henri Matisse
- What is the name of the youngest member of the Simpson family? (1 point) Maggie Simpson
- Which country won the 2015 Rugby World Cup? (1 point) New Zealand
- Who wrote the novel 'Down and Out in Paris and London'? (1 point) George Orwell
- Which fictional elephant is famed for his ability to fly using his ears? (1 point) Dumbo
Total number of points up for grabs = 22
Difficulty level = Moderate (average scores should be fairly high)
Keep coming back for more engaging guest activities, including next week's Wednesday Quiz!
The VE 🙂