Do you get bored hosting the same old quizzes over and over again, but don't have time to research new questions?
Well, pop back here every Wednesday for a brand new 15 question general knowledge quiz, written with Vacation Guests in mind - fun, moderately easy and (more importantly than all) fact-checked!
I upload new quizzes and activities every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Who style of music is George Strait known for? (1 point) Country
- Complete the name of this TV show: Beverly Hills 90 (nine-oh)? (1 point) 210 (two-one-oh)
- Hamlet's mother, Gertrude, is the Queen of which country? (1 point) Denmark
- In what unit is sound volume measured? (1 point) Decibels
- How many other words in the English language rhyme with the word purple? (1 point) None
- Which continent has the fewest flowering plants? (1 point) Antarctica
- 7-for-7: Name seven Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals. (up to 7 points) Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, Phantom of the Opera, Starlight Express, Cats, Sunset Boulevard, Love Never Dies, Stephen Ward, Aspects of Love, Evita
- What does USB stand for? (1 point) Universal Serial Bus
- Who was the first author to become a billionaire (without having a second career)? (1 point) JK Rowling
- Sunglasses offer protection from what type of rays? (1 point) UV (UVA and UVB)
- What state is Billy Joel originally from? (1 point) New York State
- Which male tennis players hold the record for number of Wimbledon titles? (2 point + bonus point for number of titles) Roger Federer and Pete Sampras (7 titles each)
- What was the first name of post-impressionist French painter Cezanne? (1 point) Paul
- How many teams play in the NFL? (1 point) 32
- Sugar for making homemade jams (US: Jelly) contains an increased amount of what? (1 point) Pectin
Total number of points up for grabs = 23
Difficulty level = Moderate
I'll upload another new General Knowledge quiz next Wednesday - check back on Friday for Who In The World Am I- Part Three!
The VE 🙂