Happy Hump Day 🙂
I hope you had a good Easter, and just in case you were too busy to make any new quizzes over the holiday, here's your latest Wednesday Quiz!
Bookmark The Vacation Entertainer for three new posts every week... Quizzes, activities, dance routines, discussions....
- How many matches does each club play in a Premier League season? (1 point) 38 (there are 20 clubs, and teams play each other twice each season - Home and Away)
- Where is the original KFC? (2 points) North Corbin, Kentucky
- Who was the Prime Minister of the UK when Elizabeth II became the ruling monarch? (1 point) Winston Churchill
- In the hospitality industry, what does B&B mean? (1 point) Bed and Breakfast
- What is the French for 'good luck'? (1 point) Bon Chance
- Who composed the Four Seasons? (1 point) Vivaldi
- 7-for-7: Name the seven books written by Jane Austen. (up to 7 points) Pride & Prejudice, Emma, Sense & Sensibility, Northanger Abbey, Persuasion, Mansfield Park, Sanditon (unfinished)
- Which singer asks 'is it too late now to say sorry?'? (1 point) Justin Beiber
- Which word ending in -ery is that act of snootily judging something or someone as inferior to oneself? (1 point) Snobbery
- Penny, from the Big Bang Theory, worked in a restaurant for much of the early seasons, but what was the name of the restaurant? (1 point) The Cheesecake Factory
- HB, H and 9B are all types of what? (1 point) Pencil/Pencil Lead hardness
- On what side of the road should you drive in Turkey? (1 point) Right
- Willhelm Schickard invented the 'Calculating Clock' - the first mechanical calculator - in which Century? (1 point) 17th Century (1642)
- Erithacus Rubecula is the Latin for which small songbird? (1 point) Robin
- What is the Second Person Possessive Pronoun? (1 point) Your
Total number of points up for grabs = 22
Difficulty level = Moderate
I'll upload another new General Knowledge quiz next Wednesday - next post will be on Friday!
The VE 🙂