I hope you've enjoyed the first week of April, scoffing on left-over Easter eggs all week!
As always, the Wednesday Quiz is a 15-question general knowledge quiz - enjoy.
Bookmark The Vacation Entertainer for three new posts every week... Quizzes, activities, dance routines, discussions....
- Where would you find the nucleus of an atom? (1 point) In the centre
- Which Portuguese island begins with the letter M? (1 point) Madeira
- Canine refers to dogs, what word refers to cats? (1 point) Feline
- How many neices and nephews does Donald Duck have? (1 point) Three
- Mindfulness meditations are based on the teachings of Psychology and which faith? (1 point) Buddhism
- Who wrote The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde? (1 point) Robert Louis Stevenson
- 7-for-7: Name seven types of bird. (up to 7 points) Stork, Hawk, Owl, Dove, Finch, Crane, Goose, Duck, Swift, Fowl
- Which of these pencils has a softer lead, B or HB? (1 point) B
- What was the name the media used to refer to Michael Jackson's youngest child? (1 point) Blanket
- You can use a lemon as a battery by adding which two metals? (2 points) Copper and Zinc
- Which Henry wrote books titled The Ambassadors, The Europeans and The American? (1 point) Henry James
- What is the commonly used term for a family member who is the daughter of a mother's brother? (1 point) Cousin
- The first electric traffic light was developed in 1912 by Lester Wire, and erected in which American State? (1 point) Utah
- How many curves does the standard paper clip have? (1 point) Three
- Which Shakespeare play has a three-word title and all the words start with the same letter? (1 point) Love's Labour's Lost
Total number of points up for grabs = 22
Difficulty level = Moderate
I'll upload another new General Knowledge quiz next Wednesday - next post will be on Friday!
The VE 🙂